Suggestion - news tab within ghostery search

One of my frustrations with Chrome is that it doesn’t allow the user to sort results chronologically. Since ads are automatically blocked in Ghostery Privacy Browser, it seems to suggest that ad money wouldn’t get in the way of chronological sorting.

Twitter has the feature I’m looking for as they allow users to sort by top tweets and chronological order. Probably my favorite update to Twitter, besides expanding to 240 characters.

1 Like

Hey there!

Top notch piece of feedback right there! Thanks for sharing this with us, I will definitely pass the message to the team. Keep 'em coming if you have more!

:raised_hands:t3:

-Ada

1 Like

Something like this might be nice. Maybe every time the user goes to a site, the browser checks for an RSS feed and, if it finds one, adds it to an RSS aggregator. That way, it dynamically adds news based off of what the user is interested in.

There are lots of RSS aggregator extensions, but I don’t know which (if any) of these have this functionality.

If you want help setting up a news feed on Ghostery, let me know and I can try to help! Just let me know what news sources you want included, and I can try to help you add them to an aggregator.