Exciting news! We just dropped a brand new release of Midnight. Access advanced features and enjoy product improvements when you update! Read below to see what’s changed.
- Live Traffic: Monitor network activity in your browser and non-browser apps. Search through specific apps or URLs, see which URLs are blocked, and report any trackers we may have missed.
- VPN Fallback Security: If your VPN unexpectedly becomes disabled, this feature shuts off your internet so that your IP address is never exposed.
- Opportunity for users to provide feedback during free trial
- In-house messaging platform to dynamically inform users of notifications within Midnight.
- Messaging around required system approvals asked during installation for all supported macOS versions
- Contacting support now opens form instead of email, with the option to attach logs
- Added Ghostery Dawn app/package information as a recognized browser
- System notifications for sign-outs and free trial expiration notice
- Messaging with next steps when disconnected from the VPN
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) not always rendering or starting
- Taking a long time to load during startup when internet is not connected on Windows
- Incompatible connection signing into BritBox.com
- Restarting computer when Midnight is minimized prompts to login again on Windows
- Missing buttons on the proceed with click tracking page
- Incorrect values being sent back to Ghostery for troubleshooting purposes