We’re constantly working to improve your Midnight experience. Here’s a look of what has changed in the latest version of 1.0.5.
- New error message displayed on startup, if error prevents Midnight to operate correctly.
- Improved error messages to help troubleshooting.
- Dock icons are highlighted (Win) or bounced (Mac) when the VPN disconnects.
- Issue where connection to the VPN toggle was turning off, appearing as if the VPN disconnected.
- Better handling of HTTP Keep-Alives, fixing certain website connections and improving browsing speed.
- Some files were not being removed on Windows after uninstalling.
If you’re experiencing any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.