We’re constantly working to improve your Midnight experience. Most notably, this version should resolve issues preventing certain websites from loading and introduces the ‘start minimized’ setting.
Here’s a look of what has changed in the latest version, 1.3.0.
- Start minimized on launch setting, available under the settings panel when ‘Launch on Startup’ is enabled.
- Warning added when navigating to URLs that are trackers and asks if you would like to proceed.
- Added parts of a mechanism to release new beta features to a smaller pool of users.
- Performance/speed on Windows
- Various security improvements
- Code stability
- Information provided in the logs for troubleshooting purposes (We do not collect logs automatically. Logs would need to sent when reporting an issue.)
- Tool-tip design
- Issues where certain websites were unable to load because the URL matched criteria on the block lists.